The step-by-step roadmap to your most unmedicated birth
The Empowered Birth Academy is the only comprehensive birth course that not only shows you exactly how you can achieve your best birth -- but how you can make important decisions for yourself and your baby through the process.
Before I Tell You All The Details About This Life-Changing Program, Let's Talk About Who This Is Really For...
If you’re an expecting mama with a passion for her family, hoping to bring your baby into the world in the happiest, healthiest, and safest way possible or you're dreaming of having an unmedicated, euphoric birth that you'll remember for a lifetime then you already know that…. you need to prepare your mind and body for the challenge that is labor and birth.
A first time mama nervous about your first labor and birth experience yet, you know there is more to birth than just nodding in agreement until eventually a baby arrives.
- A second or more time mama who's ready to finally have the birth you've been dreaming about and that you know you're capable of but you just don't know how to get there.
- A mama with a little bit of fear and/or trauma that you need to work through to get into the driver's seat of your birth and experience birth the way that it was truly designed to be...
...You're in the right place and I am going to tell you exactly how The Empowered Birth Academy will give you the tools, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to having your most empowered birth.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Conquered your fear in birth (instead of spending yet another moment cowering at the thought of having to push a baby out)
- Harnessed your innate ability to birth your baby and figured out those "other" women who have incredible births don't have anything that you don't have
- Discovered effective and natural ways to manage the pain of labor AND keep your labor progressing productively
- Leveraged a mix of physical strategy and mindset work to get you through the toughest parts of your labor
- Learned the ins and outs of labor and birth by becoming an expert in your body and hormone processes during labor that can start, progress, or stall your labor
- "Pushed" past your fear of pushing by understanding the reality of it and gaining strategy that can make your birth as smooth as possible
- Gained the confidence you need to make good decisions and choices for your baby before AND after birth
"Thank you SO much for your course, website and your instagram account. As a first time mom, I initially had low expectations for what my son’s birth might look like and planned to have no plan. After your course, I changed my mind and created a plan. Because of you, I knew what I wanted and what I didn’t want. More importantly, I felt informed about different possible scenarios and interventions to be able to make a decision if it became necessary. I felt completely prepared for whatever happened. So many people have told me that no one can truly prepare you for childbirth, but those people clearly didn’t take your class. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being the most incredible resource. I truly cannot wait to have another baby (someday) already. "
Kara G. - first time mom
I DID IT! I birthed my 10 lbs baby naturally!! I remember thinking of you during contractions and thought to myself I really need to thank her. So thank you!!! I'm so glad I found you! Having the birth I wanted makes me want 4 more babies!!! It's so fun once you are through it and realize how incredible it all feels.
- Jess P. - New Mama
I just wanted to say thank you for all you do! I was induced with my first baby last week at 38 weeks due to low amniotic fluid. I went into that induction knowing what to expect and what my different possibilities and options were because of you. I advocated to push on my side instead of my back. I pushed for about thirty minutes and then she was here! No tearing and no stitches. I have never felt so empowered and in control of what I was doing. I looked forward to each contraction as I pushed and knew it was bringing me one step closer to her. Fear was the last thing on my mind. Thank you for being a wealth of knowledge and support. This first time mama doesn't think it would have went so smoothly without learning from you.
- Jaclyn M. - First time mama with an induction
I just want to say thank you! YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING! I had my baby girl on the 8th and it was 100% the most MAGICAL experience of my life. I don't even have words to explain it and I literally cry every time I think about it. I feel so fortunate and strong. I will now be such an advocate for unmedicated birth. Society puts so much fear around it that it's truly sad. So again, thank you! You have always been uplifting, encouraging, and education. Keep on keepin' on because you are changing lives like mine every single day!
What’s Inside Empowered Birth Academy
Get the lay of the land in this module where you get to download your exclusive Empowered Birth Workbook and get cozy in the course.
Having an Unmedicated Birth
Here's why it pays to learn from someone who's gone before you -- I know exactly where most mamas get stuck in the birth preparation process.
It's in this module that you're learn about unmedicated birth, what it means TO YOU, what it takes to accomplish your goals in your birth, and what you're really aiming to learn instead of jumping in blindfolded.
- We'll start setting you up for success by getting some big roadblocks out of the way with the end goal of helping you achieve TOTAL clarity about where you're going and HOW you're going to get there.
- You'll be reminded of the benefits of an empowered birth and how it might change yours and your baby's life.
- Finally, you'll map out your big "WHY" for why this even matters to you. Hint: it's probably a bigger reason than you think.
The Mindset Behind an Empowered Birth
The most powerful asset a woman has in her birth is her mind. Unfortunately, many of us use our minds against us with fear, negativity, and trauma.
But birth is not something to fear and holding onto negativity will be a literal roadblock in your journey to an empowered birth.
- We kick off this lesson by getting clear about mindset and how important it is.
- Then you get all of the insider's secrets to mastering your mindset and claiming your birth in the most realistic and reasonable way possible
- You'll discover the difference between pain and suffering and how to ensure you don't experience suffering in your birth
- I map out the Fear--> Tension--> Pain cycle for you to put in perspective how you can literally get your pain under your control
- And we wrap up the module with birth planning and the key to writing a birth plan that makes sense for you.
Labor & Delivery Foundations
In this beast of a module we learn everything you need to know about labor. From the anatomy and physiology of labor and birth to the hormones that control it and what to expect when you get to the hospital... it's all here.
- Learn the best ways to assist your body in the labor and birth process instead of accidentally holding yourself back without even realizing it
- Learn the tricks of the trade when it comes to knowing whether or not your water broke and what to do when it happens
- Finally feel confident that you'll know what signs are important to note that indicate labor is near, what signs indicate labor is imminent, AND what signs are present when "it's time" and you're finally ready to head into your birth space
- We become clear on the stages and phase of labor and how you can be confident and empowered through each of them
- And we wrap up the module by having a conversation about what happens in the hospital, interventions, and the "Cascade of Interventions" that you want to be aware of.
Getting Ready for Birth
Type A mamas rejoice!
Raise your hand if you have ever thought to yourself "What can I do to get labor started / prepare my body for birth?"
If you're anything like me, you don't like sitting back and waiting without at least a little bit of control over what YOU can do to make sure your body is prepped and ready for a baby to come out of it.
- First we talk about pre-labor and why it matters to the labor process, what you can be doing during this time, and what you SHOULDN'T be doing during this time.
- Then we dive into the long awaited "what can I do, though?" answers. You'll learn all of the tricks and tips to preparing your body for birth during pregnancy to make your labor and birth experience s smooth and healthy as possible.
- I let you in on how you can set up an environment for birth that is conducive for your most relaxed, most empowered, and most unmedicated experience possible.
- Of course, I provide you a list of all the tools you need and what to pack in your hospital bag for an unmedicated labor and birth
- Last but not least this module hosts the conversation about our team. Why it's important to choose the right people in your birth and how to do it.
Pain & Progression
The Meat of the course. The Bread and Butter. What you've been scrolling and skimming this page for...
Is in module 6.
This module is focused on the strategy, technique, and mechanisms that can lead you to your must empowered, most unmedicated birth that YOU desire.
- I'm all about a step by step process. So I work through our pain and progression one phase at a time, starting with management of your early labor. The long, fairly mild, but definitely difficult stage where you're in labor but not going anywhere fast. What do you do during this phase? I let you know here.
- Next we dive into Active Labor and all of the pain management and labor progression techniques you'll want to try to give you your best birth.
- Finally, transition. That extremely difficult but short and exciting phase where you are about to meet your baby. You'll learn exactly how to manage this intense period of time like a Rock Star.
It's here that you'll be met with your beautiful light at the end of the tunnel. We talk about those last moments as a pregnant mama before you become a new mama or new mama again.
- You'll learn what happens when you're finally "complete". How you might be feeling, what you might be doing, and what you can do. to benefit the process as much as possible
- You'll learn pushing techniques and strategies that get baby out the smoothest and healthiest way possible
- We dive into Tears and how to avoid them
- Finally we wrap up the module with delivering the placenta, what's happening during this time and how you can advocate for this experience as well.
The Golden Hour
Long awaited and one of the most euphoric moments of your life...that first hour with your baby.
In this module you'll learn how to advocate for your golden hour, why it matters, and how it can benefit you and your baby in the long term.
- Get clear on why the golden hour is so crucial to you and your baby in those first moments after birth
- Gain insight on what you can expect during the golden hour, especially when delivering in a busy hospital setting
- Become confident in your ability to advocate for yourself and your baby starting in the very first moments of their life
Course Wrap Up
It's the course that keeps on giving because even in the wrap up module, there are golden nuggets to be found.
It's here that you'll find how you can get extra help, products I recommend, and additional resources and references to further your knowledge in this process.
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Empowered Birth Academy
(A $397 value)
9 Value Packed Modules showing you literally EVERYTHING you need to know and do to have YOUR best birth.
A complete, step-by-step labor and birth strategy showing you how to create the birth experience that you've been dreaming of.
All the insider's secrets to communicating with your providers and your team to make sure you're being heard and everyone is on the same page
Next level support and guidance so that you can feel confident in the decisions your making and feel empowered to take the reins in your once in a lifetime birth.
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Be Prepared For Any Situation and Feel Like A Super-Woman as You Rock Your Birth
The Plan B Mini Course
In this mini course, you'll get insight. on some of the left turns you might encounter during your birth experience such as pain management options and C-Section.
(A $99 Value)
What You’ll Get:
An entire mini course dedicated to informing you on your options and giving you confidence to:
- Avoid interventions that aren't needed
- Accept interventions that help prevent suffering in your birth
- Feel good about the choices you make during your birth so that you walk out of there feeling Empowered and in control.
The Support Person Mini Course
Your support person matters. It's important that your support person understands how they can best help you and give you the support you need to have your best birth.
(A $99 Value)
What You’ll Get:
A step by step blueprint that your support person can follow to gain knowldge on how they can support you mentally, physically, and emotionally through your birth while understanding their role and advocating for you throughout the process.
- Strategies to know what you need and when you need it
- Reminders for how they can take care of themselves while still being present for you in your birth
- How the two of you together as a team can create the happiest, healthiest, and most empowered birth experience.
The Postpartum Mini Course
You didn't think I would let you get away without some of the most important birth education out there, did you?
Postpartum education is crucial. It's important that you understand what to expect and how you can make the best of this time for yourself and your new baby.
(A $99 Value)
What You’ll Get:
This course shouldn't be called "mini". It's got everything you need to know about your postpartum experience and recovery.
- What to expect postpartum
- Guidance in your physical recovery
- Mental and emotional care during your fourth trimester
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Empowered Birth Academy - $397 Value
- Plan B Mini Course - $99 Value
- Support Person Mini Course - $99 Value
- Postpartum Mini Course $99 Value
Enroll in The Empowered Birth Academy Today
Plus You'll Be Backed by a Risk-Free 21-Day Money Back Guarantee
I am 100% confident in YOU and in this course so much so that I'm offering you 100% of your money back if by 21 days, you didn't learn anything and you don't feel more confident, capable, equipped and empowered to have your best birth. Just email me and let me know you're dissatisfied and you get your money back no questions asked.
* exceptions for the VIP Membership option *
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not sure I want an unmedicated birth. Is this course still for me?
I have a low pain tolerance. I'm not sure I have what it takes.
This is my first baby. Should I just go with the flow?
This isn't my first rodeo. Will I learn anything I don't already know?
Labor is such a mystery. Does it even matter how much I plan?
How is this course different from other birth courses out there?
I'm not sure I have the budget for this kind of course right now
When do I get access to the course materials?
What if the course isn't for me?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
Will Heather be accessible to answer questions if I need help?
Enroll in The Empowered Birth Academy Today
Still thinking about it?
You should give Empowered Birth Academy a 21- day risk free shot if you're motivated by any of the following...
- Not wanting to fall into the trap of blind compliance without fully understanding what's going on with you and your precious baby during one of the most important days of their life.
- You know the benefits that come with unmedicated birth but you're nervous about how you'll be able to do it
- You're willing to put in the work to achieve the birth that you've been dreaming about since the moment you saw those two pink lines.
- You've tried to have a happy, healthy birth but ended up with birth trauma that's tough to shake
- You're afraid of the pain of labor and know that it's up to you to have a plan for it
- You're excited to have a beautiful, euphoric birth the way your body was built to accomplish it
- You're ready to take learn about birth and what you can do to make yours the best it can be.
"You made me feel so much more prepared. Just wanted to say thank you for what you do!"
I personally cannot wait to guide you through your pregnancy & birth journey
After working in labor and delivery as a labor nurse for 7 years and having two babies of my own, it's become my passion to make sure as many women as possible discover their power in birth and find out just how capable they are to walk out of their birth feeling like an absolute rock star!
If you're anything like me and you value your birth journey and know that you deserve an experience to remember, not a birth that you just simply "get through", you're going to love this course. You're going to be inspired by how truly wise your body is when you discover it's innate ability to have the birth you desire.
I know that you're capable and fully ready to embark on this journey towards your most empowered birth. I believe in you. Do you?
xo - Heather Knezic